Yummy...makes me soooo :)
Thank goodness this stuff is back in the store! It doesn't feel like fall here at all yet but I'm doing all I can to make it feel that way! I've started to burn pumpkin candles, drink my coffee (which I've been needing a LOT lately!) with my pumpkin creamer, and now I'm on the hunt for some good pumpkin recipes! I love the color pumpkin too-I'm soooo ready for it to feel like fall...
I've got to catch up for missing yesterday!
3 comments:
Yummy, I'll have to try some of that!! Fall is my favorite time too, I love everything about it. We just need fall weather. Today is supposed to be the last day of hot weather (upper 80's--blech) I love your blog, Nanner! You are doing super!
Kelly gave me the link to your blog-and I am really enjoying reading it (much better than Jer's with only dog woes and work whines).I too love fall...but my favorite is cider...to drink, candles. Pumpkins are only good for carving. Keep up the intersting chat....
This page is fabulous! You are so funny when you wrote that everyone in the challenge works for a scrapbooking magazine, has had their stuff published, etc. etc. I used to think that way too because the talent on these art blogs is truly amazing.
Thanks for telling us that the pumpkin creamer is back in the stores. I just had a pumpkin nut latte at Starbucks (my favorite latte) and it was dee-lish, but since the prices have gone up I am going to stick with the favlored creamer instead!
Post a Comment