Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 7 - day 6 quote....what the heck am I doing?...

Delaney lost tooth #7 today...the drama involved in this tooth extracting business is going to near kill me...she will let it hang there until it flutters when she speaks...AAARRRGGGHHHH! Thanks to Aunt Ashley for tricking her and snagging the d*** thing out! I swear I'm half tempted to yank those suckers out when she's sleeping! (this photo of D. and the pea is from the archives...tooth #4&5 (I think?) are gone here.)


"Change your thoughts and you can change your world."
-Norman Vincent Peale


Good stuff there...we should always strive to see the positive in every moment-this is how I used Rhonna's quote today:

:( Baby was up at 6:00...on a Saturday!!

:) I woke up this morning*!*

:( Forecast says Sat. will be horrible weather because of the tropical depression/front or whatever the heck it actually ended up being.

:) it rained just a little, enough to give the grass a good drink and them turned out to be a beautiful day.

:( Baby and big Sis were for some reason SUPER cranky this morning.

:) They are healthy, happy, and love each other to bits!

:( Baby didn't want to take a nap.

:) When she finally went down for a nap, I got to go to the craft store BY MYSELF*!* It's true...

:( The parking lot was crazy-I had to park out in another zip code!

:) I've got two strong legs and my health so I was able to walk the distance.

:( The store was CRAZY busy...hard to even maneuver in there.

:) Did I mention that I was BY MYSELF?*!*?..that deserves another:)

:( Had to wait in a huge line because I had a return.

:) Got $ back to get some new stuff. (and I spoke with a super nice lady waiting in line:)

:( The selection wasn't so hot...was kind of disappointed...

:) Oh well, guess I need to go to TARGET next door *!*

:( The first cart I got squeaked so loud and was so annoying that it made my teeth hurt. : {

:) I got a new cart and in doing so, noticed "The Office" merchandise in the $1 bins...so great*!* Funniest freaking show ever! (and Scrubs!)

:( Had to get B-Day cards for my Hubby's Father and Aunt...just couldn't find the right ones...

:) Went over the the scrapbook stuff and found RHONNA! I was so surprised b/c I hadn't seen her stuff anywhere but online-Target...who would've thunk it! Got some gorgeous adhesive paper and two clear rubber stamps-Isn't she awesome? :)

:( My time alone was all too short...

:) I'm going home to a family who loves me.

:( Almost got rear-ended by someone who doesn't know how to drive on a wet road %#@* !

:) As I was waiting to turn into my driveway, a black Mustang Convertible with red leather interior drove past...*sigh*

:( As I was waiting to turn into my driveway, a black Mustang convertible with red leather interior drove past...jealous *sigh*

:) I was greeted at the door by my beautiful girls, handsome, smiling husband, and very excited dog...life is good:)

I'm going to catch up on my journal tomorrow evening-
I can't wait*!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of the challenge! Your doing great so far!!

Kelly said...

It's always nice to find the good in something bad.

Love the pic of Delaney

Christi said...

What a positive way to look at life...smiles!