Woo Hoo!
Tomorrow...I'm sooo excited:)
I'm off to the store w/ THE KIDS...I tried to color my hair last night. Logic would say that in order to get out summer's (very grown out) highlights you should buy your natural hair color....right? Apparently highlights take color differently. My hair is the color of...well,...the little girl belting out this song. Perfect....
BIG post tomorrow*!* {or very late tonight}
2 comments:
Your hair will be beautiful no matter what. As long as my hair is all one color, I don't worry too much. I can't stand it when the roots are one color and the rest is about 5 different colors. I may be one of the few people in this world that hates blonde hair!
I'm too excited to sleep!!!
lol! this is too funny. guess you should of asked me and i would of let you know that. i went to cosmo school way back when. now it is just red with lighter highlights right? can't wait to hear the BIG news. i am so excited!!!
Post a Comment