Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So d*mn tired...

I'm so tired.
My brain isn't working. (shut up...)
I decided to post a project for the Gutter Girlz...go check them out (I think they're awesome). Rachel is in charge and doesn't take any cr*p so pretty much this whole project of hers is going to be great. She and all of the Gutter Girls are inspiring to me :)




Here's my attempt:

{I can't believe I just did that...}

More of those *No they didn't* ads next time....

Good night...

13 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I'm SO proud of you!!! OF COURSE I love what you did, and I'm SO happy that you like our little project enough to get in the gutter with us!!

Jan said...

I love this!! WOW! Thanks for playing with us GutterGirlz!

Lucy Filet said...

I think it's awesome! So funny too:).

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!

Kelly said...

That is awesome looking. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Your layout is SO FRIKKIN' AWESOME!! I'm so glad you were willing to play with us....Please say you'll come back again!

Carolyn said...

Love it!

Girlie you do got talent - I love it when someone can take a mod podge of items and create art with it and this is one fabulous piece of art. Now I'm not sure if your Mom, wants you to be hang out with Gutter Girlz or not. But it if it makes you create like this, it can be all that bad. Wink! Now I must go find the gutter girlz myself, maybe I can get inspired, I am so in a drought here. grrr

Lisa said...

This is awesome and SO you! Thanks for sharing the site, it's cool!

Jeanne said...

Found you through Carolyn adn haven't had a chance to visit lately. Cool stuff going. Love your summer pics, memories of childhood for sure. Checking out Gutter Girlz, your layout rocks!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!
This is so awesome!!!

I love your take opn the challenge and enjoy your blog too!!!

Thanks for playing in the gutter with us!

j said...

I am introducing my buds on my blogroll. You will be up this week. I am going to snoop around and steal a pic of you. OK?

Take care!

Jen

Glenda T. said...

This layout is so freakin cool!! Loved it when I saw it at Gutter Girlz! I look forward to seeing your next one and thanks for the tip on HIM! Haha

Amy said...

This is great!